Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ABC Tag

A. Attached or Single - Attached.
B. Best Friend – My Sister, Nan.
C. Cake or Pie – Pie, Pie, Pie.
D. Day – Wednesday, First of my days off.
E. Essential Item(s) – Mascara, Cell Phone, Clothes
F. Favorite Color – Green
G. Gummy bear or Worms – Eeew!
H. Hometown - Clinton.
I.Indulgences – Iced Coffee.
J. January or July – Oh, I've completely lost any love for the snow. Give me summer or go home.
K. Kids – None of my own.
L. Life is incomplete without – FAMILY
M. Marriage Date – August 29, 1988 (Big 20!)
N. Number of siblings – Three plus me.
O. Oranges or Apples – Oranges
P. Phobias or Fears – Becoming a "senior Citizen."
Q. Quote – "That's the way the cookie crumbles"
R. Reason to Smile – Looking at the kids
S. Season - Spring
T. Tag – Nikki
U. Unknown fact about me – Brock is helping me type this, right now.
V. Vegan or Oppressor of Animals – Nothing like a greasy burger now and then.
W. Worst Habit – Repeating myself over and over again.
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds – Ultrasounds
.Y. Your favorite food – Seafood.
Z. Zodiac Sign – Capricorn

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think I knew just about all of this already. I must know you pretty well!