Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Brock. Here we go:

10 Years ago I was:
-Just moved into my new home, and getting settled into it.
-Thought my 1996 Grand Prix was the greatest car ever!
-Took my dad for coffee every wednesday.
-Had aboslutly no yard!!

5 Years ago I was:
-Throwing my dad an 80th birthday party in my yard.
-Still had no clue how to navigate my way in the world of cumputers
-Dee's Retirment began to be counted in 5 year increments. SOON PLEASE!
-Isaac, who calls my 'Grammy Jo" was just a peacful, sleeping newborn. Time has flown right by.

4 Things I like to watch:
-Dancing with the stars (Go Christy & Mark!)
-Desperate Housewives
-Judge Judy, She tells it like it is.
-Don't forget the lyrics

4 Things that make me happy:
-Seeing my neices and nephews
-My Piano
-Qutting Hour and Days off!
-My Mother

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My, My, how the time has flown! I can't believe it's been ten years in your home! Was I really that young when we moved ya in?